Yes it’s that time, the gift guide for 2020!
What a year it’s been. Let’s try and cheer everyone up and select some fantastic gift options for everyone on your list. As you know online shopping will be huge this year. Shop early! And shipping will be unreal with so many more packages. Be sure to monitor shipping dates so you are not disappointed!
How did I compile this list? I follow a lot of websites, and as a result sometimes websites find me! I think you will see some fantastic fun options at a variety of prices. Enjoy! All Photos are from the individual websites listed.
The Fowl Language Bird Coffee Mug | $17.50 | Website: alwaysfits.com
Perfect for Bird Lovers with a little laugh! From the website listing:
Featuring nine cheeky bird names to get you tittering! From a Dickcissel to a Bearded Tit, this collection of seemingly innocent birds all have rather foul names. So if you are a twitcher that will titter over a Tufted Titmouse then this is the perfect mug for you!
- Holds 10 oz.
- Ceramic mug
- Dishwasher & microwave safe
- Comes in gift box
- Box measures: 4.25″ x 5″
Unf**kupable Cookbook | $16.00 | Website: alwaysfits.com
For the Cook who can’t cook. From the website:
Anyone (even you) can tackle the fifty new recipes in this irreverent anti-cookbook from the author of What the F*@# Should I Make For Dinner?Author Zach Golden has curated and honed a collection of dishes that anyone, even you, can make without screwing them up. From his first book, where he approached the dinner question with the endless variety of a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure novel, to two successive titles guiding the aimless masses towards what to drink and what to do with their lives, Golden is the master at telling other people what to do. This next book marries scaled-down kitchen techniques with satisfying outcomes, with a heavy dose of profanity and deadpan humor. Don’t f*@# up any of the following:
- Chicken and Rice Soup
- Roasted Vegetable and Bacon Hash
- Fennel, Sausage, and Arugula Pasta
. . . and more, delivering on delicious meals as long as you don’t do anything stupid like start a grease fire, cut off a finger, or spill hot pasta water down your pants. Unless, as he says, you’re really, really dumb, they’re Unf*ckupable.
- 118 pages
- Includes 50 recipes
- Spiral-bound book
- By Zach Golden
- 8.25″ x 6.38″
State Bottle Opener by RVMetalShop | $12.00 | Etsy.com
For the man in your life, this is a fantastic stocking stuffer! From the website:
Each piece is thoughtfully designed and created from scratch by husband and wife team, Brandon and Erin Spangler, in rural north Georgia. If you don’t see your state, contact them and they are happy to create any state for you.
Who doesn’t need a handy, small bottle opener?
Etsy is a fantastic website with gifts from all over the world. You will find so many gifts to give, and buy for yourself. I guarantee after visiting the site for 5 minutes you will find 10 items just for yourself!
Round Initial Necklace by Jillmakes | $38.00 | Etsy.com
Adorable gift for the women in your life at a fantastic price point under $40. From the website:
Handmade personalized charm clay necklace with initial of your choice.
This necklace comes on a gold plated, lead free diamond cut chain. This type of chain features grooves cut into the metal that cause the surface of the chain to catch the light. Check out the main photo in the listing to see what that looks like up close. These necklaces are only available in gold at this time.
The Initial charm is 10mm.
We make every single pendant by hand using oven hardening clay.
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Select the number of initials from the drop-down menu.
2. Select the chain length
3. Enter the initial and color you want on your necklace in the personalized box
+++ All pendants come carded and boxed on a “Jill Makes” card as pictured in the first listing +++
Cozy Pom Pom Sherpa Throw by Pottery Barn | $36
This is a fantastic deal at Pottery Barn. Who doesn’t love a warm throw on a cold winter day? From the website:
The supersoft feel of this throw gets a hint of playfulness with a pom-pom trim. Whether styled on the sofa or wrapped around your shoulders, it’s a cozy layer you’ll love year round.
- Made of 100% polyester
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified. Tested in an independent lab and verified to be safe from over 350 harmful substances.
- Machine wash.
- 5 colors available
Set of 3 Coffee Inspired Organic Lip Balms by Treesnailskincare | $14.96 | Etsy.com
For the girlfriend that has everything.
I have actually purchased these and they are fantastic and very moisturizing. All natural, organic. From the website:
/ THIS COLLECTION—>
• (1) Cafe Latte, transparent gloss with a touch of nude tint
• (1) Iced Java, barely-there gloss with just a touch of light brown tint
• (1) Espresso Bean, buildable gloss with just a touch of dark brown tint
• Sheer (don’t let the opaque colors in the tubes fool you)
• Colors are from micas and iron dioxides, providing a bit of frosty shimmer
• See listing photos for color swatches
• 0.07 oz per tube
• 100% handmade in small batches
• Beeswax (Cera alba)
• Organic Shea Butter (Vitellaria paradoxa)
• Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis)
• Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis)
• Castor Oil (Ricinus communis)
• Vitamin E (Alpha-tocopherol)
• Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita)
• Coffee Essential Oil (Coffea arabica)
• Cinnamon Essential Oil (Cinnamomum cassia)
• Nutmeg Essential Oil (Myristica fragrans)
• Vanilla Essential Oil (Vanilla planifolia)
• Mica (Mica, Titanium Dioxide and/or Iron Dioxide)
• That’s every ingredient ^^^ (even the ones under 1%). No trade secrets here.
And there you have it. Some fantastic, cost effective holiday gifts for everyone on your list. Now go shopping!!!! And have fun!!